View Full Version : Sears LXI series all in one-interesting for $10

Rmathos
01-04-2005, 04:16 AM
Read once about big all in one rigs with 100 watts, so picked up this Sears unit- LXI series 132-92946650 is all I can find on it for a model number. It's heavy as a horse and has everything from CD to turntable. The 570 watts caught my eye- 570 divided by 5 puts it close to 100 watts? Just wondering if anybody knows anything about these units? Everything on it works. Thanks, curt

Unican_Eric
01-04-2005, 08:45 AM
Well I dont know about your LXI system, But I found a LXI amp and tuner at the pawn shop and asked for info on it. I was basically told it was crap. Well I like my crap and it still runs good today. If you like your LXI thats all that counts. Not everybody can be into separates and receivers. For $10 enjoy.

Rmathos
01-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Eric; I agree whole-heartedly with your philosophy on the matter-listen, then decide. I forget sometimes that some people aren't as interested in listening as they are in being right. That whole thing of "Everybody else has to be wrong that doesn't agree with me, for me to be right" shows up here a lot- kinda like some religions. My budget is tight, but thru Goodwill and the like I have a seperate sound system in every room of my house that blows people away when they hear them-especially the one in my bathroom. All systems have two sets of speakers, CD and receiver or integrated amp min 50WPC, and no system cost me more than fifty bucks. Most important, I love how they sound and am always adding or changing something, cheaply. CKO; Am loading up a picture. Thanks for the interest. Curt