View Full Version : Klipsch 3.2 KG

gusano
09-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Hello there peeps. I just bought a Scott R-376 and a pair of Klipsch KG 3.2 for 160.00, I am confident that I got a good deal being that the Scott receiver is 9.5 out of 10. The speakers are in really good condition 8 out of 10 and sound fantastic. Please reaffirm that I got a good deal. I also picked up a very RARE Yamaha CA-R1 amp. This is a sweet sounding clean amplifier that I am going to connect to my Yamaha Cr-640.

JonL
09-18-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm not familiar with the Scott, but you basically got it for free. KG-3.2s are very lively speakers and they'd normally go for about $150 a pair plus or minus depending on condition. I had a pair for a while, I liked them a lot except I thought they were a little lacking in the lower midrange/upper bass.

gusano
09-18-2012, 12:37 AM
I like that about these speakers. I love bass but I don't like the "window rattling, house shaking" bass, besides I live in an upstairs apartment and I don't think the neighbor downstairs would like so much either. I also have some Infinity SM that I am going to hook up as a chorus to my speakers, they have a very nice clean sound as well. Thank you Jon for your inputs, its sincerely appreciated.