1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. pacattack
    pacattack BinaryMike
    Mike, I have a velodyne hgs 12 that had the accelerometer go bad. Is there anything I can do to get it working without it?
  2. Oscar23
    Oscar23 le greque
    I have an optomica sa5151 mines in protection the right amp is set at 30mv and the left is at 7mv will not move any idea
  3. bjlefebvre
    bjlefebvre
    “Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple.”
  4. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    "I've got an idea. Let's take a great song and make something totally new and mediocre out of it." ~ Everyone after Sinatra died.
  5. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Simon and Garfunkel just knew how to sing and arrange, poor chumps.
  6. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Drop the trackball and back slowly away from the Pro Tools...
  7. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Disturbed gave me a real "WTF were they thinking?" moment.
  8. IceTitan
  9. Hawkeye83
  10. Funky54
    Funky54 mjw21a
    Sorry mistakingly asked something of you and already did earlier... thanks for the advice on the Douk.
  11. AuralPurity
  12. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    I'm stereoizing some mono audio files. I thought I might have to re-EQ them too, but it looks like I won't have to, thank God.
  13. STA
    STA MitsuMan
    Hello,
    I noticed in one of your posts that you have a both the Mitsubishi MS-30 and DS-35b speakers. I have a pair of Mistubishi DS-35B speakers that I have had since the early 80's. One of the tweeters is out, and I have been having a hard time finding a replacement. I recently came across some drivers from a set of MS-30 speakers. Do you know if the drivers are comparable, especially the tweeters?
  14. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    If Hirsch-Houck Labs were still in existence, Michael Fremer would be working as a copy editor in a magazine ad department.
  15. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    It must really gall Michael Fremer to have to do something quantifiable. It opens the door to rational criticism from people he hates.
  16. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Testing wow and flutter on a turntable apparently isn't much of a challenge, because even Michael Fremer has mastered it.
  17. abfablaser@g
    abfablaser@g strader61
    Beautiful work! How much for a sx-880 wood case. I would buy one. I'm in Vancouver, BC.. Thanks.
  18. Mark bazinet
    Mark bazinet
    SM q300 pioneer, SA 9900 pioneer, Cayin Ta 30 , Sl 1700 mk Technics, Akai GX 95, pioneer
  19. naij
    naij leesonic
    hi, i have a nad 3020 that needs refurbishing. it had not been played for over 10 years. please let me know if you will help me resuscitate this unit. thanks, curtis.
  20. Poinzy
    Poinzy
    Experimenting with stereo-izing mono files.