Kenwood model eleven GX mac switch

Mack Luster

HI, I'm looking for a mac switch for an eleven gx I just picked up. I'm not having any luck. Anyone know where I could find one? Or a possible alternative that would work? Also looking for a few other parts as well in case someone has one they are parting out.
Thanks

HI, I'm looking for a mac switch for an eleven gx I just picked up. I'm not having any luck. Anyone know where I could find one? Or a possible alternative that would work? Also looking for a few other parts as well in case someone has one they are parting out.
Thanks
i have a kr 11000g for parts..if ur still looking I will cross ref.part but i believe it will work as the 11000g is just the European version of model 11g only with dark tan faceplate.

i have a kr 11000g for parts..if ur still looking I will cross ref.part but i believe it will work as the 11000g is just the European version of model 11g only with dark tan faceplate.
Any chance you still have your 11000 for parts?

Hey Vincent..power switch was parted out along with mac switch..timer is still intact..its pretty well taken apart.I am DEBATING selling my entire Kenwood collection as i'm not getting any younger and so many projects going on..This consists of a model 11 gx ,the remains of the kr11000 and a kr 9600..not sure yet as I truly do love the 11gx..
in terms of just the kr11000..got the faceplate..top n bottom covers..sides to im sure. also most of main board with power caps..tho thats essentially for parts..Long story there..
will try and get a definitive list of remaining parts/board assemblies left.

Ok. The timer would be good to have as I read they break easily. Let me know available parts when you have time to inventory.
Vincent

Back
Top Bottom