Audiokarma's server needs your help

I put a Marantz ST-6000 and a Denon TU-1500RDS in the auctions for audiokarma thread, but my title doesn't say auctions for audiokarma. Can this be fixed? I think it's throwing bidders off.

I put a Marantz ST-6000 and a Denon TU-1500RDS in the auctions for audiokarma thread, but my title doesn't say auctions for audiokarma. Can this be fixed? I think it's throwing bidders off.

Will be happy to fix that for you. Thanks so much for your generosity !

Dave

A small donation was sent to thank 2 members of AK who each offered to send me a free cd. Supercool! & Ethan 25, this one's for you.

I'm not on all that often, but I value the site enough to chip in a bit. Thanks for being around for when I do need to scratch my audio itch.

Hi GoRNR,

Thanks! I appreciate the concern. Getting a little better each day. Slow progress, but it's progress. No chance for surgery; the surgeon didn't give good odds that it would help. Plus, I didn't like the idea of shaving the back off the vertebrates. Yuck! But at least the last steroid epidural helped somewhat with a pinched sciatic nerve. So now, I can put my socks on by myself! :bigok: Between the shots, physical therapy, and resting with a mix of heat and ice, I'll get there. :biggrin:

If I ever get north near you, I'd love to check in for a visit. The AR9s, the MGC-1s, and the ADS L-1230s are all speakers that I'd love to hear. And with your Klipschhorns, maybe you could convince me to like horns too? :eek:

Plus, I agree, AK is an great place to hang out. Friendly and weird people, that I can identify with, as they like the same things that I do. They understand my idiosyncrasies, as all AK'ers suffer from the same ones too. We all fit in together! :bowdown:
Heybro you need to get on to some CBD's or good flower. If was close enough id help supply it to ya. Give it a shot helped me out and many many others!

Back
Top Bottom