The Official 2016 AK Secret Santa sign-up is Here!

OK, with the inclusion of the two who just missed the deadline,we now have 42 Secret Santas. I desperately need information from 3 of the 42. (PM sent for info, Check your message box!) so we can get the ball rolling!
Check your message box this weekend to see who you are assigned to deliver a gift too! Remember the rules as far as value goes and keep your identity a secret, figuring out who the gift came from is half the fun. We have one Santa from across the sea, and he is fine with taking shipping into account for his gift value. (normal US air mail was suggested) Everyone else is US or Canada. Start your research as soon as you receive your recipients name, and contact me with any questions, or issues

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Jim

Nice! Thanks for pulling this together, Jim!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on no one, Recipient info going out!
Regards,
Jim

Ok! Everyone is now paired and notified! The time for fast research, and quick shipping is at hand. Please try to expedite the shipment of your gift to ensure delivery by Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone,
Jim

The detective work is the best part. Well, maybe after getting a mystery gift. :banana:

Now is this the time for me to pepper my posts with my love for expensive Wilson Audio speakers in the hopes that Bill Gates is my secret santa!

How are we supposed to know who we got. I am not sure if i was given a real name or a screen name. I did a search and no users match the name i was given.

How are we supposed to know who we got. I am not sure if i was given a real name or a screen name. I did a search and no users match the name i was given.
I got an email from ehoove with the Username, "real" name, address , etc. Maybe PM him?

I got an email from ehoove with the Username, "real" name, address , etc. Maybe PM him?

Just to clarify, PM ehoove or reply to the email you were sent, it will go back to ehoove, and he'll clarify your recipient's user name and real name. In general, if you send your gift to the name and address you were given, that person will likely show up on the "what did you get" thread and say what he/she received and only you know what you gave and who to, voila!

and only you know what you gave,

I let people know who I am, I had Mike aka dcmfan one year and we didn't know each other. From then on we've been best friends on the site and help each other out when possible. In other words this helps make friends, and with members you may have never met before.

I got a new member this year, so maybe a new friend...

Back
Top Bottom