Marantz 3300 MC Phono Section

Staun

Can someone tell me what the MC phono section output is for the 3300 and is it adjustable? Thanks to all.

There is no "MC Phono section" on the 3300. Just the phono-section for MM-use or high output MC use. It is not adjustable. it is an input - not output.

regards
Freddy

Staun is correct.... both phono inputs are MM, MI, or high output MC..... No adjustments.
Thanks everyone. I have a chance to pick up one of these units and I want to know as much about it as I can. My first real piece of equipment was a Marantz 1060. Matted with a Dual 1228 TT And advent speakers. What happened to this fantastic sound?

I bought a Marantz 3300 preamp and upgraded the unit with all new caps and some new transistors...... and have been using with my Marantz 240 amp..... Then I bought a Marantz 7t in original condition, plugged in to compare to the 3300...... I put the 7T back in the box and it is waiting to be sold..... I liked the sound of my upgraded 3300 better than the 7T....... So if you have a chance to pick up a 3300 for a reasonable price, I highly recommend it......

I bought a Marantz 3300 preamp and upgraded the unit with all new caps and some new transistors...... and have been using with my Marantz 240 amp..... Then I bought a Marantz 7t in original condition, plugged in to compare to the 3300...... I put the 7T back in the box and it is waiting to be sold..... I liked the sound of my upgraded 3300 better than the 7T....... So if you have a chance to pick up a 3300 for a reasonable price, I highly recommend it......
Been looking at the one on the Bay in CA. It looks so good, clean. Thought the price was a bit out of line of course so I made a counter offer. Waiting to hear back. I don't mind a reasonable amount of upgrading, so if you hear of one on the market by a trusted person, I would be pleased to hear about it. Thanks much.

Is that the one in Oakland CA? $549? That's a good price. If you subtract the $100+ for WC walnut case.... You see then it's about what is the going price.... I wouldn't sell mine at an offer of $800.... and that's without a case.....

Hope you get it.... shipping price is reasonable too...... good luck, it appears to be a winner......

Is that the one in Oakland CA? $549? That's a good price. If you subtract the $100+ for WC walnut case.... You see then it's about what is the going price.... I wouldn't sell mine at an offer of $800.... and that's without a case.....

Hope you get it.... shipping price is reasonable too...... good luck, it appears to be a winner......
No luck, it sold for full price.

that's too bad.... I think you missed a good one........ but there are more available...... keep trying...

that's too bad.... I think you missed a good one........ but there are more available...... keep trying...
I agree. Looked really nice. Any suggestions where else would be a good place to find one? I was telling Blue Shadow I found a Pioneer 9500 last year, had some work done on it and it was really worth the effort. Sounds really nice.

Yes, I think the one in CA sold and I've already asked the seller in Canada a few questions about it. Will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom