Help us choose the Audiokarma Member of the Year, for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who have voted. This is shaping up to be an interesting race. (I have the best job. I get to watch the votecounts develop. Very exciting!)

For those who didn't read post #1, one casts their vote for the AK Member of the Year by emailing me at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org , with your AK username, and the username of your choice for AK MotY.
Deadline is 11:59 p.m. EST, Monday, February 27th, 2017.

Thanks to all who have voted. This is shaping up to be an interesting race. (I have the best job. I get to watch the votecounts develop. Very exciting!)

For those who didn't read post #1, one casts their vote for the AK Member of the Year by emailing me at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org , with your AK username, and the username of your choice for AK MotY.

Thanks Ernie. Crossposted at AK's daughter forum, PoliticalChat.org

I voted but didn't leave my user name or my name, it was very short and sweet. Let me know if I have to do it again,

(on a sidenote, Ill bet we've both gotten our groove on at the Toronado)

LOL that club is to new for me, I haven't been clubbing since Amoeba was a Bowling alley....:biggrin:

Is the I Beam still open, actually I remember when the elbow room opened and was a hot spot.

No politicking is permitted, for any particular candidate. We went through that, several years ago, and I will not permit it ever again.

Can I stump for Mike the Headless Chicken? Oink snort grunt oink snort grunt grunt oink........

Thought you were anti-fowl because they cheat at cards?

No politicking is permitted, for any particular candidate. We went through that, several years ago, and I will not permit it ever again.

Is it my imagination or are posters being more civil to each other while voting is in progress?

Thought you were anti-fowl because they cheat at cards?

Is it my imagination or are posters being more civil to each other while voting is in progress?

Mike was the exception, since he couldn't see, you know missing the head and eyeballs and all, he never partook in the card games. And he was a genuine barnyard legend and hero.

Regards
Mister Pig

Mike was the exception, since he couldn't see, you know missing the head and eyeballs and all, he never partook in the card games. And he was a genuine barnyard legend and hero.

Regards
Mister Pig

Having no head, then, I assume Mike was a fan of Double Blind Testing?

h
Having no head, then, I assume Mike was a fan of Double Blind Testing?

Mike loved music, but he only had one ear left, so he listened to primarily mono. So not much DBT for him. He did have more philosophical pursuits. He spent his remaining days contemplating "Which came first, The Chicken or The Egg." I am not sure he ever came up with a definitive answer.

Regards
Mister Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom