Any Interest in Another Chicago-Area Get Together?????

Garage frame up and completely sided. Waiting for the roof and siding to be installed. Then, electricity. The second story is becoming too nice for just storage. An AK Get-Together this Fall may be possible yet but only if we can squeeze into 760 sf x 2.

Perhaps I should start a new thread as my location just north of Hwy 50 and east of Rte 83/75th might be attractive to those in Southern WI?

More later.

Garage frame up and completely sided. Waiting for the roof and siding to be installed. Then, electricity. The second story is becoming too nice for just storage. An AK Get-Together this Fall may be possible yet but only if we can squeeze into 760 sf x 2.

Perhaps I should start a new thread as my location just north of Hwy 50 and east of Rte 83/75th might be attractive to those in Southern WI?

More later.

What is a nearby town? Trying to find your general area on the map.

Thanks,

Greg

Still working on finishing the inside of the garage. Insulation is almost done on the second story but walls have not been covered in plywood yet. Not looking good for a fall get together.

Maybe I'll be done paneling the interior (to cover the faced insulation) by early spring. A carpenter I ain't. As the large two story space is it's heated only by a couple of space heaters (but comfortable now that the garage is fully insulated), warmer weather should be better anyway.

More later.

Getting closer!!

Sorry for the mess but I love the rustic look. I still haven't had time to put up trim to hide the mistakes and frame the windows but it's a fun space anyway. This is justa recently completed corner in my 26' x 30' garage second floor.

Hope to have some type of get-together this year but my daughter's June wedding is now demanding attention. More later.

IMG_0170.JPG

Getting closer!!

Sorry for the mess but I love the rustic look. I still haven't had time to put up trim to hide the mistakes and frame the windows but it's a fun space anyway. This is justa recently completed corner in my 26' x 30' garage second floor.

Hope to have some type of get-together this year but my daughter's June wedding is now demanding attention. More later.

View attachment 902513
I hope your daughter is aware that she's holding up an AK get together!!!!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom