dead pool

I wonder if the first was lightning in a bottle, can it be recaptured?

That is the really tricky thing. Especially when a lot of what made the first one good was that it was different. It is hard to make a second of something different because it won't be different from the first.

That is the really tricky thing. Especially when a lot of what made the first one good was that it was different. It is hard to make a second of something different because it won't be different from the first.
Heck, I want it to be the same but different.:D

I'm not really into the whole superhero/comic book stuff in general, but I really liked Deadpool. I also really liked the first Avengers movie and Guardians of the Galaxy.

I haven't seen Logan or the Captain America Winter Soldier but they both seem to get really good reviews.

The thing that Marvel does better then anyone else State Side is the Japanese anime method which they have been mostly successful in bring it to live action . Most all of the Japanese Anime is closely mirrored by their manga's (comics) and in many cases the TV anime follows the manga. The Movies take story arc's out of the manga and expand on it. The Japanese rarely do a live action versions of a anime series. The artists that illustrate the manga's also do the major artwork in the anime studios. If they do a live action movie they are very careful not to upset the fan's of the Manga and anime series.

Last edited:
Unless they deliberately decide to screw it up, Deadpool 2 will be awesome. Marvel's bad movies are still better than DC's best movie. Exhibit A is the disjointed unwatchable mess (with the exception of Margot Robbie's costumes) that was Suicide Squad. I had high hopes for that one but in the end it suuuuuuuuuuuucked.

Relax, have a homebrew and watch the movie as if it were something that was made from a comic book. :)

As I said above this movie is ultra violent yet you see Deadpool get "shot up the bum" you see the bullet hole between his butt cheeks but you are howling in laughter at his attitude. When he cut off his hand to escape Colossus, Colossus ooks to see the remaining hand swinging in the breeze on the handcuff with the one fingered salute salute besides lMAO I want one to hang on the mirror of my truck.

The road to Deadpool 2 has been very bumpy. Tim Miller, the Deadpool director, was attached to Deadpool 2, as well. But Miller supposedly wanted to take DP2 in a different direction; less humor, but bigger, louder, and more super. Ryan Reynolds and the Deadpool writers objected, and Miller left the project. Now, Deadpool 2 is reported to be back on track, so as to continue with the 'feel' of Deadpool. DP2 is adding Nathan Summers / Cable to the mix, with Josh Brolin cast at the character. Weasel, Colossus & Negasonic Teenage Warhead are set to return as well...! Awesome!

Unless they deliberately decide to screw it up, Deadpool 2 will be awesome. Marvel's bad movies are still better than DC's best movie.

Exhibit A is the disjointed unwatchable mess (with the exception of Margot Robbie's costumes) that was Suicide Squad. I had high hopes for that one but in the end it suuuuuuuuuuuucked.

You are probably right on your first comment and with a bullet for your second. I mean Suicide Squad could not have sucked more. It did have one upside, an Honest Trailers -

Back
Top Bottom