The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2016 is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, sir, on your quick thinking! The fact that it is personalized with your name on it is what reduces the "Commercial Value". It cannot be used to make a saleable product for someone else, though, truth be told, these items cost more than the 50 Euro limit.

I fully understand the feeling that, to you, it is priceless. I feel the same about mine.

I am very happy that it arrived, in your country, so quickly. Now, you need wait only for the short hop to your residence.

HooRAY! :banana:

Thanks for that story, Chris! :thumbsup: So glad you have your precious plaque!

Today I was talking to a woman about Audio Karma. We were both looking at the records in a thrift store. She and her husband just brought out the turntable to spin some records after many years. Hope they'll join AK! That's my story of the day. :D

luvvinvinyl - dcmfan - oldgringo - bobsvinyl - RichPa - IPADave - onwardjames - Dave_1962 - Sound of Soul - captouch - Eywadude - igannon - moewillis - Christian B - vonclod - Oerets - Alobar - Dude111 - hjames - 313guy - ilusndweller - loopstick - GearHead454 - ooba booba - ETLS - 4-2-7 - bshorey - luckyed - whyaskid - zebra03 - Mark B - bobabode - Hyperion - Djcoolray - Bucky Badger - jhstone - John James - dr*audio - Gordon W - ehoove - goat67 - SPLdb - njcanuck - Mister Pig - KeninDC - buglegirl - 2526 - JHS2RT - Fran604g - rBuckner - 1970's Fan - Ilikevinyl - mfrench - likebike 23 - prighello - DrumminDaddy - Robie - KentTeffeteller - bandg69 - mech986 - SoundOfMySol - MarZutra - Rome - ranch 22b - Cactus Bob - 1koolcat - moinau - meggy - noogies - just dave - sfox52 - grillebilly - cenolanh - nj pheonix - 62caddy - dcgillespie - bikehomero - Beau Geste - Athalwolf - Mystic - WhiteSE - Decibel116 - larryderouin:

Sehr vielen Dank!!!

:):):)

So this is the updated "Thank you" list - a list that means a lot to me!

Last edited:
This selection is one of the pretty few pleasures of my life, Edwin. Thank you for your kind reply!

I am sincerely pleased to know that you have been awarded this distinction, Chris. It is a "prize" which you will wear very well, my friend. Perhaps sometime in 2017 we'll meet @ Strasbourg or near climes and raise a glass (or a few) to this honor.

AUDIOKARMA.ORG

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2016

In recognition of the spirit of friendship and common interest that bonds us together, we hereby present this award to

CHRISTOPH KATZ aka HarmanKardon

We hold you in the highest regard for your generosity of spirit, sense of humor, friendliness and welcoming nature. You help made AudioKarma a better place for all. By popular vote, you have been chosen as the finest embodiment of what Audiokarma.org has come to be. From all the members, moderators and administrators, we now extend this token of our appreciation and gratitude.

SITE FOUNDER
Tim Polniak

ADMINISTRATORS
David Goldstein
Luther Ward
David Williams
Ernie Burke

awa 001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back