Las Vegas Area

Infinity nutcase.
Just wondering how many Las Vegas members we have here that would be willing to share or have small listening sessions, meet and greets. My experience is so small when it's comes to Audio. I've built my system on Infinty speakers and really it's all I really know.

I'd love to hear some of your expiereces, building of your system, and see/hear what you've accomplished.

I'm pretty good on the BBQ, I make a mean dry rub rib and the wife's potato salad is pretty darn good.

My music tastes are pretty much wide open, jazz, blues, rock, rap, country, indie etc. on the FM dial I'm a member of KUNV 91.5. They have some pretty good weekend shows, possibly we could center get together's around one of their programs.

I'm open to any ideas ?

Last edited:
I am in the Centennial Hills area and I am into Rock, Blues and Jazz. Not to mention Ribs and Potato Salad.

Last edited:
I'm in the Spring Valley area.

If anyone wants a pair of EPI speakers, goodwill on Rainbow has a pair hidden in the back left corner of the store, bottom shelf behind the kenwood subwoofer. They'll need some work, cabinets were shoddily painted, and looks like someone tried to pry the woofers out. But woofer surrounds are good, tweeters are good, though one of them looks to be missing a cover. I'd pick them up myself, but I already have 5 extra pairs of bookshelfs in storage.

There was a Las Vegas Audio Club for a couple of years, but the founder passed away not long ago after a prolonged illness. He was just getting the gang back together when he suddenly passed. I went to a couple of their get togethers and had a great time, very interesting and diverse group. Member vetting was high on the list of priorities I think, these guys didn't just want anybody popping into their homes - I am buddies with one of the members and kinda got a pass on vetting. Pretty sure at least one member travelled from St George, UT to attend some meets, I don't think he was at the ones I attended.

No idea what the plans are now, the site still has some archives of the past meets:

http://lasvegasaudioclub.blogspot.com/

I'm in the Spring Valley area.

If anyone wants a pair of EPI speakers, goodwill on Rainbow has a pair hidden in the back left corner of the store, bottom shelf behind the kenwood subwoofer. They'll need some work, cabinets were shoddily painted, and looks like someone tried to pry the woofers out. But woofer surrounds are good, tweeters are good, though one of them looks to be missing a cover. I'd pick them up myself, but I already have 5 extra pairs of bookshelfs in storage.

Thanks for posting, we should all start sharing solid audio finds we come across but don't take home.

For the tape folk, there's an AKAI GXC-730D at the Goodwill on Nellis. Looks clean, didn't test.

GW on Rainbow had a few nice speakers recently. A pair of advent prodigy tower yesterday, and today a pair of realistic nova 7b.

Well that's sad, I was just looking at the clubs website not long ago. Right now I'm to busy for much of anything. However I do think I'm going to take time off and go to the RMAF this year. Anyone else interested.

Goodwill on Rainbow got a Sony sacd changer player. Also a pair of dayton b652 for $10.

Last edited:
Moved back recently. I know it's not the time now for a meet but are there folks still around and interested in audio?

I still have my house in the Sam Boyd stadium area. I get out there 5 or 6 times a year especially now that the Raiders are allowing fans. My next trip will be between Christmas and New Years.

I have been in Albuquerque since 2019 but moving back soon. In fact next week I will be out looking at places. Second trip in May as well. My daughter lives in my current house in Vegas and would like to stay. Worse case I move back into it.

Oh and love my Cornwall IVs!

Last edited:
I have been in Albuquerque since 2919 but moving back soon. In fact next week I will be out looking at places. Second trip in May as well. My daughter lives in my current house in Vegas and would like to stay. Worse case I move back into it.

Oh and love my Cornwall IVs!
let me know if you need help with your move. I work for cheap..couple beers and a listening session with those Cornwalls would be enough payment.

Back
Top Bottom