Who would have ever thought

A charter cruise for almost 227000 members? I'd call it "Operation Hifi Overlord". ;)

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini (# 36475)

Yah....

Just think how happy Carnival Cruise lines would be, call it the Audiophile Cruise and it could last for an entire year with different members for a week at a time. But of course not all would be interested, be lucky to fill one cruise.

Sleepless in Seattle !!!

Grumpy,

You got to take the credit for starting and sustaining the historical;

Audiokarma!

The challenge is putting a global group of us together and it's in motion with much momentum.

Technical listeners, DIY'ers, musicians of various sorts, people who know what the great sound is and are always trying to attain and perfect it.

Everyone from everywhere who loves this thing we call music and hearing it in the manner that it deserves!

You have accomplished that along with your great moderators.

Yea, okay you smarty pants out there,
I'm kissin' ass and so what, I got nothin' to gain from it but signing on in the morning and seeing that I'm still part of the family despite my stupid s&$t!

We all have our differences and some of us have gotten to know each other a bit and when the rubber meets the road, we all care about each other despite our differences and there is not another forum in the world such as the historical,
Audiokarma!

Sometimes I wonder what happened to some of those newbies who sign on and get help and dissapear never to be heard from again?

Oh well, it doesn't matter, the posts are in the books and Audiokarma is the high bar standard to which all others are measured.

Thank you and all of the others who make this a great work!

There are some of the smartest people here and I'm amazed at some of the things that get posted.

Peace and great listening to you all!

Stevo

Last edited:
It's been a good run. Ich bin hier seit 2005 gewesen. Was ist meine nummer?

Enjoy,
Rich P

Last edited:
I have hardly anyone around who cares one diddly about audio. And nobody within a 2 day drive. I live too damn far away, but I have AK, and through that I have met some of the greatest people, the most knowledgeable too, and not just about audio either. It is great to be a tiny part of it and I thank all those who make it work.. here's to the next 15! Hope I am still kicking and am a part of it..

It's been a good run. Ich bin hier seit 2005 gewesen. Was ist meine nummer?

Enjoy,
Rich P
You're number 6682, Rich. From you're profile page (which is private).

upload_2017-6-29_6-58-56.png

For some reason, this doesn't seem right to me as I would swear you were here before me. My number is 5568 - joined March 1, 2005.

Alan

You're number 6682, Rich. From you're profile page (which is private).

View attachment 958433

For some reason, this doesn't seem right to me as I would swear you were here before me. My number is 5568 - joined March 1, 2005.

Alan
April 10, 2005 for me. I am not sure that the member data index number is accurate to order of membership. But is might be.

Enjoy,
Rich P

...I am not sure that the member data index number is accurate to order of membership. But is might be.
It is. Even down to multiple members within a single day. If I "Add New Member", for someone who has trouble registering, the account index increments by one, and applies the number. All those spammers banned or deleted upon registration account for the difference between the highest-number new member, and the count of members in the database.

Very cool, Dave. Tonight I will light one of the State Authorized Fireworks Purchased from Authorized Booths, which we have for July 4th, in AKs honor. The neighborhood will be smokin'.

I've gleaned about 1000% more than I've contributed, but I still want to thank all behind the scenes that keep this site running.

Back
Top Bottom