What are you drinking now?

Looks like your hip replacement is healing up nicely. Wanna build some cabs for my Altec 604Es? (grin)
It's doing pretty good, thanks. It reminds me every night that I'm overdoing it during the day, but what can I say. No pain no gain I guess. I'd love to build some speaker cabinets once I get back up to full speed. We need to get together soon, down a few, spin a few and talk about it.

It's doing pretty good, thanks. It reminds me every night that I'm overdoing it during the day, but what can I say. No pain no gain I guess. I'd love to build some speaker cabinets once I get back up to full speed. We need to get together soon, down a few, spin a few and talk about it.

Sounds like a plan. I hear ya about overdoing it, I wish they could replace my right knee and hip at the same damn time and get it over with but my sawbones said, "Hell no!" when I asked him. (grin)

A nice glass of Vinsanto (2010 Vinsanto del Chianti Classico) from the Antinori house. Not a Sauternes, but hits many notes.

Attachments

• IMG_5733.JPG
    IMG_5733.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
I went to grab that at the local liquor store, but they and everyone else seems to be all out. :( I've heard it's great stuff.

It really is a very good 'wheated' bourbon for the price, ($40 here in Southern California) Hope you're able to find some up there in Ontario, cousin. Sorry about all the tar and feathering during our troubles with Mad King George. (grin)

Back
Top Bottom