How about next Saturday the 19th? I know a good place called Amalfi's that has great Italian food and isn't too expensive. Plus it's quiet, so no one has to shout to be heard like Olive Garden lately.

Who else is in? Or has a different idea for where?

I'd go, but I'll be out of town. I live just north of there and it would be great to check out a new spot. Mostly, I go to Vincitorio's or Floridino's for Italian food in Chandler.

I'd go, but I'll be out of town. I live just north of there and it would be great to check out a new spot. Mostly, I go to Vincitorio's or Floridino's for Italian food in Chandler.

We could push it out a week, if that helps. It isn't set in stone or anything. I like Floridino's too, but this place is a little better IMHO. There is also a really good pizza place on Gilbert road next to the Brunswick by the theater that I love. It's under construction and always packed though.

Can anyone else make the weekend of the on the 26th then? I'd move the day too, but I work M-F. Damacman, do you work that weekend too? SpicySammich, are you in as well? Or is this too far a drive?

Can anyone else make the weekend of the on the 26th then? I'd move the day too, but I work M-F. Damacman, do you work that weekend too? SpicySammich, are you in as well? Or is this too far a drive?
It's a hump but I'm a big girl (/k). The 26th would work. What time of day are we pondering?

Back
Top Bottom