Any swaps coming up? If not maybe we should all just list what we are looking for and maybe someone just wants to sell or trade? :idea:
I would be interested in swap meets and or be willing to sell or trade I have quite a bit of vintage stuff. I am from kingman,AZ But willing to come to the phoenix area if there is something of interest.

After seeing pics of a swap held in Ohio (I think that is where it was) from last week, I am debating trying to get something started in Phoenix. Perhaps a yearly event. Possibly tie it in with a record show that goes on a few times a year here. Any Phoenix or Arizona, California, Nevada people interested???
yes!! Phoenix.

I should add that I disappeared for a bit because I bought a ranch up in Cave Creek. Been busy as hell up there. Horses, chickens and soon to be goats......Still VERY much into all of this audio/record stuff. Need to get something going here of some sort. There is a market and what not but just not much done about it.

It takes years, sometimes, to get meets going. If you get frustrated after one, then I don't think you have the persona for it. Just saying it takes a person, with no frustration gene, to get something like this off the ground d.

Think of how you would change advertising, etc for this meet. Just keep trying.

Um....I never did a swap to get frustrated from. I did record shows for years. I understand how it works.

I should add that I disappeared for a bit because I bought a ranch up in Cave Creek. Been busy as hell up there. Horses, chickens and soon to be goats......Still VERY much into all of this audio/record stuff. Need to get something going here of some sort. There is a market and what not but just not much done about it.

Hi! We hijacked your thread while you were away! Hope you don't mind! :)

Really would be nice to have a good one here, ice seen videos of awesome ones in other states. Blueglows you tube channel made me jealous when I saw all the good tubes he got for cheap. I usually end up paying ebay prices:eek:

Nothing I've ever been a part of ever comes to fruition in Arizona regardless of subject/hobby. My travels taught me its an Arizona thing as anywhere else people are eager to meet and congregate.
Yeah I know look at our weak state Fair here. I grew up in Minnesota and there was always stuff going on.

That would be cool. I did share the story how we sold each other turntables and you hand delivered mine from Ohio.
I may be in Clarkdale in October again with a visit to Phoenix area. I want to pick up or order some mesquite to build a plinth for my AR XB

Back
Top Bottom