New York City metro area gathering.

Hey Gents,

A couple people paid me cash when they arrived. I know Tom B. did, can't remember who else it was, one other person and ???

I want to tally up the funds so we can make the donation to the kegger family fund.

Thanks, Glenn
Glenn, I did pay cash when arrived at the lodge. Alex

Hi gents!

We had 370.00 left over from the event. I just made the donation to the Kegger family fund.
Thought you would all like to know we're helping out the family.

Thanks again all for making the first Blue Mountain Lodge fest a success and look forward to many more!

Cheers!
Glenn

Wow Glenn ! You folks had a great show ! I do not want to miss anymore of these events ! The Kutztown show was also a nice "happening."

FYI, the 2018 schedule of Kutztown,PA "Antique Radio" Meets at the Renninger's Antique and Farmer's Market has been announced. Dates to remember are May 11-12 and September 21-22, 2018. Hopefully, these dates will not conflict with other nearby audio adventures in 2018...

Wow Glenn ! You folks had a great show ! I do not want to miss anymore of these events ! The Kutztown show was also a nice "happening."

FYI, the 2018 schedule of Kutztown,PA "Antique Radio" Meets at the Renninger's Antique and Farmer's Market has been announced. Dates to remember are May 11-12 and September 21-22, 2018. Hopefully, these dates will not conflict with other nearby audio adventures in 2018...
Thanks tube!
The Lodge worked out well! Had a good turnout for the first event there, about 23 or so. We had a few last minute folks that were unable to attend, and hope they and more can make the next Lodge meet.
Thanks for those dates! I'd love to try and make one of those.
Cheers!
Glenn

It is time to think of a spring gathering. I have a possible spot in Westfield, NJ. Any other folks with meeting spots are free to suggest too.

I have a house in Staten Island free to use anytime...empty rooms, lots of space... until it sells...we could even do January or February if you like....no cost at all!

Sounds great! Also the winter Frankenfest is in March.
After the first of the year, I'll reserve the Blue Mountain Lodge again for next September, and a spring date if we all think that could work after the long winter!

Last edited:
I have a house in Staten Island free to use anytime...empty rooms, lots of space... until it sells...we could even do January or February if you like....no cost at all!

<insert joke about getting to Staten island>

sounds good though, looking forward to making the spring meet since couldn't make the last 2

I'm going to do my best to make one or both of these.
The NE Frankenfest, I tend to doubt, but never say never.
Glenn,
Any chance you could pony express a small tube amp from the Frankenfest?
(I'm negotiating on something right now)

Sounds great! Also the winter Frankenfest is in March.
After the first of the year, I'll reserve the Blue Mountain Lodge again for next September, and a spring date if we all think that could work after the long winter!
Are you saying two meets at Blue Mountain, or spring in Westfield and Sept. in Blue Mtn.?

Are you saying two meets at Blue Mountain, or spring in Westfield and Sept. in Blue Mtn.?
Yes, two meets, if everyone thinks that could work. Frankenfest has 3 meets a year. Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter.
So I was thinking a Spring, April to May meet in the NY metro area, and Fall, September meet like the first one. I would still want to attend Frankenfests and make sure Blue Mountain meets would not have conflicting dates.
What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom