Contribute button?

audiojones

Jonesin' for audio
Subscriber
Ok, so maybe I'm being a little dense here but what ever happened to the contribute button? I wanted to pay it forward with a donation to AK for some parts that an AK'er sent my way but for the life of me I can't find the contribute button. Is it right in front of me and I'm just not seeing it?

Ok, so maybe I'm being a little dense here but what ever happened to the contribute button? I wanted to pay it forward with a donation to AK for some parts that an AK'er sent my way but for the life of me I can't find the contribute button. Is it right in front of me and I'm just not seeing it?
Nope, the docs say that there's a contribute button at the top right of the Home page to access Barter Town, but it is not there!

@audiojones @merkin muffley

It is called "Subscribe" now, and it is indeed on the forum home page, underneath your member info. I would think that "donate" or "contribute" might run afoul of PayPal's terms and conditions. (For example, they consider "donate" to be for a non-profit organization.) I hope that is what you're looking for.

upload_2017-10-30_21-4-35.png

The same function should be found through your user menu, under Account Upgrades:

upload_2017-10-30_21-9-0.png

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

If you haven't subscribed yet, there should be a "purchase" button. Here is a screenshot from another Xenforo community I am admin for (I use a different theme over there):

upload_2017-10-30_21-10-37.png

If you have already subscribed, you cannot repurchase until the membership expires. In which case, my AK upgrades page looks like this:

upload_2017-10-30_21-11-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-30_21-9-6.png
    upload_2017-10-30_21-9-6.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom