User Name Color Change

4-2-7

Smart Ass
Sponsor
@luvvinvinyl

Ernie I changed my user name color I guess back in 2013 from blue to red. I'v just noticed the past few days that it went back to blue could even have been longer.

On the old format I knew how to change the color but with the new format I can't find anyway to do it. I know one morning I came on the site seeing that my subscription lapsed over night and I sent payment, don't know if this messed it up.

Anyway it changed all on it's own and I would like to be red if possible. If you can instruct me or change it that would be nice.

Thanks

I knew where that was, in the vB software. I cannot find it anywhere, even as a style option, in XF. Neither as "user-controlled", nor automatic.

@luvvinvinyl

Ernie I changed my user name color I guess back in 2013 from blue to red. I'v just noticed the past few days that it went back to blue could even have been longer.

On the old format I knew how to change the color but with the new format I can't find anyway to do it. I know one morning I came on the site seeing that my subscription lapsed over night and I sent payment, don't know if this messed it up.

Anyway it changed all on it's own and I would like to be red if possible. If you can instruct me or change it that would be nice.

Thanks
Your user name is often read.

I knew where that was, in the vB software. I cannot find it anywhere, even as a style option, in XF. Neither as "user-controlled", nor automatic.
I think it might be a glitch when my sub lapsed over night.

As I remember it, it was a sub option in the vB software, and five years ago hardly anyone would change it till word got out. I did it then to be different, and then more and more changed their colors. When we switched to the new format I'v never seen a way to change it, it also looks to be color coding members now. Blue =non subs, Red = Subs, Green = mods. Bright Blue =Admin.

I'm different again :banana: I'm cool:rflmao:

You're welcome. ;)
Yeah I think we got it some what figured out. Maybe somewhere along the lines with the new format Luther changed the default here to reflect a red color for subs. When we first got here and for the longest time there was a lot of subs with blue names as well as red, but I'm not finding them now.

I always thought Sandy's Gold name was cool because he's the only one I'v seen here like that

FWIW I've never noticed any color except blue. Could just be I wasn't paying attention.

Turns out there was a conflict in the settings. Registered members are blue. Subscribers are red. The vB option to choose is not available in XF. Sponsors are in black. No more conflicts.

Turns out there was a conflict in the settings. Registered members are blue. Subscribers are red. The vB option to choose is not available in XF. Sponsors are in black. No more conflicts.
I'm special:p

Thanks Ernie, since my subscription laps and my sponsorship didn't it must have not known what to do. Black goes with mac :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom