I got my first LIKE!!

Not sure what it means with the new format and all. Been a while since I have been active on AK. Looking to change that though. Getting back into the speaker chase....so I will no doubt be on here a bit more now.
Welcome back.

Likes are part of social media manipulation, well...that's their purpose on facebook anyway :)

Aside from that deviation..........Welcome back :thumbsup:

Always fancied the idea of visiting Canada, in the summer that is. Beautiful looking country, and I like Bears and Maple trees.

This type of thread is a surefire way to garner more LOL. I am adding a "like" for your collection! Welcome back!

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/what-are-you-listening-to-right-now.278564/page-5707

Post what you're listening to right now at the above link - likes will come pouring in...

It's like a Like explosion over there.
I got a notice one day congratulating me on achieving a certain number of Likes. I'm a paranoid sort, and I worried for days that if you can get an award, and points, then does it follow that at some point you could be called before a review board and asked to defend your Likes?

at some point you could be called before a review board and asked to defend your Likes?

That's never happened to me. Just be honest and keep on topic. I used to post on the 'what record are you playing now thread' but I got tired of the format worship in the turntables forum. I usually don't post pics of my stuff online because I think it's a bad idea and also a bit shallow.

It's like a Like explosion over there.
I got a notice one day congratulating me on achieving a certain number of Likes. I'm a paranoid sort, and I worried for days that if you can get an award, and points, then does it follow that at some point you could be called before a review board and asked to defend your Likes?

648 'likes' in 862 'posts'....giving you a 1.33 like to post ratio.

You have nothing to worry about.

I, on the other hand, have fallen behind schedule.

There may be a notice of 'waning popularity' arriving any day now.

Last edited:
Rather than waning popularity, you may be moving into a more Emeritus status, and your posts are given thoughtful, careful consideration instead of a reflex Like?

Maybe it's time to compile a "Best Of..."?

Back
Top Bottom