Avatar for rent - proceeds to VOA families - 2017 edition.

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
Rent my avatar, with the proceeds to benefit the VOA Christmas charity. Help Ms Grumpy do her annual Adopt-a-Family, and bring Christmas to needy families.

Same as past years. $20 per week. As many weeks as anybody and everybody wants. I miss my dog, Nikki, and I will have a new avatar, when the Christmas season is over. Until then, I m at your mercy.

So, post here that you want a week, and donate $20 with the PAY button, but be sure to put "VOA families" in the comments.

Anything is fair game, except nudity and the usual rules stuff.

Show me what you've got, and do some good, at the same time!

Paid for my week.

If memory serves your birthday week is coming up; I will request you put my name on it...

That looks familiar. Here's my first picture of her, at 5 months, a rescue dog from Georgia.

View attachment 1063636

It's to bad we all get old and can't stay young healthy and fit, Nikki was a good looking dog and I'm sure a big lover.

I'm so used to seeing Nikki in your avatar, the entire time I'v been here. Every Christmas you look weird without her, so this year we're keeping her as long as we can. :angel:

It's to bad we all get old and can't stay young healthy and fit, Nikki was a good looking dog and I'm sure a big lover.

I'm so used to seeing Nikki in your avatar, the entire time I've been here. Every Christmas you look weird without her, so this year we're keeping her as long as we can. :angel:
I wasn't sure I wanted another dog, so soon after Gracie left us, but Linda was persistent. I was still somewhat reluctant, until the second I saw her. Love at first sight. We'll rescue a new pup next year, when we're off for the summer. Until then, for two more weeks, anyway, Nikki will be guarding my posts.

Thanks, Dan.

Well looks like this thread has been hijacked by guys named Dan.

Where are the Tom, Dick & Harry's?

Step up, step up!

Here's the picture I'd like to use for my avatar week.

This is Bailey, an English Creme Golden Retriever, and a bread thief :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1212.jpeg
    1212.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom