Random movie quotes....

That aphorism is attributed to Rev. D. L. Moody. No idea what film was quoting him.
Movie from the 1980's. Lots of now famous folks in it.
Also this quote, from the same flic:
"Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life."

"Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life."
Well, I have no idea what the movie is, but that certainly has a nice ring to it.

If anybody is actually still playing the game rather than posting whatever pops into their heads, here's what we're still working on:
"Character is what you are in the dark"

Movie from the 1980's. Lots of now famous folks in it.

If anybody is actually still playing the game rather than posting whatever pops into their heads, here's what we're still working on:

Buckaroo Bonzai - I love that movie.

I'll be on "Vacation" for "Christmas" for the next week, so I'll lob up a softball in honor of the holiday:

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dikkless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t he is! Hallelujah! Holy shIt! Where's the Tylenol?"

Do you mean "What a day for a mow" from My Blue Heaven?

If so, here's an easy one:

"Time of your life, huh kid?"

"No one sends you a turd and expects to live !"

Hint: filmed on the outskirts of Bawlamer, possibly the lowest-budget film ever made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom