My post count just dropped by ~ 2000...what gives?

byoungman1

Vacuum tube mafia kingpin
Subscriber
My post count was around 6500 the other day and I haven't deleted any of my posts...anyone have any idea what's up?

I learned that posts in this forum are like the tides - they come, and go, and come... currently we got an ebb tide phaze. However, my post count (like Dan's) is solid as a rock, washed around by the tides...

I will be 150 years old when I reach your number of posts. :)
This will be good and bad situation... It will be good for me to be 150 years old, and it will be bad that all of old members will be probably dead. :)

I often wonder why post count matters, I never look at anyone's post count. As a matter of fact, when my phone is held vertically it doesn't even show. Is there more credibility for someone who has a high post count? I don't think post count in and of itself makes one more knowledgeable. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm truly curious. Why does it matter?

I often wonder why post count matters, I never look at anyone's post count. As a matter of fact, when my phone is held vertically it doesn't even show. Is there more credibility for someone who has a high post count? I don't think post count in and of itself makes one more knowledgeable. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm truly curious. Why does it matter?
It gives a more or less measure of how much of a Jerk a person is I guess.

Honestly you kids and this new fangled interwebs!!!

Frannie

It gives a more or less measure of how much of a Jerk a person is I guess.

Honestly you kids and this new fangled interwebs!!!

Frannie

Me I seem to be about 85 to 88 percent making useless or unlikable posts and maybe 10 to 14 percent likable posts.

So I get a big "F" on the not a jerk o meter.

Frannie

Shouldn't we be getting royalty checks for post counts?
Here you go (And I am playing around)

526103-740x740-1470227546-primary.png

Frannie

Back
Top Bottom