My post count just dropped by ~ 2000...what gives?

I often wonder why post count matters, I never look at anyone's post count. As a matter of fact, when my phone is held vertically it doesn't even show. Is there more credibility for someone who has a high post count? I don't think post count in and of itself makes one more knowledgeable. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm truly curious. Why does it matter?
What I feel is more important as an indicator of value/trust is the join date versus post count if you have been a member for many years without any issues then the odds are very good you can be trusted perhaps the exception would be a member that joined in 2002 and has only posted a few times and has not been on since 2005. My post count went up to 5700 odd posts a few weeks ago from just over 5k and is now at 4794

Regards Snow

The last time I saw my post count decrease like this was a year or so ago, just before the forum database went pear-shaped. The forum was down for awhile, but my post count went back to almost-normal after it was restored (minus posts I made soon before it went down). Anyway, my own post count has gone down by at least 20 since this issue started. Granted, that's not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but I don't post here a whole lot to begin with, sooooooo.......... :dunno:
-Adam

Russian hackers stealling post count..

Last edited:
Russian hackers stealling post count..

Your case is very annoying, Dave, because a couple of weeks ago, I started a milestone thread for you (37000 posts). This raises the question if my milestone threads still make sense. I fear that he answer is "No".

Yeah this is all weird, I had something like 1200 post to get to 25,000, now I'v back tracked to: 23,444.

At least I didn't loose 1000s:)

yet:(

My guess is that they are deleting old sales threads?

If you look in the OLD SALES Thingie in BT you can see that it shows 435 Northwinds posts."Showing results 1 to 25 of 435"
I'll bet you bitch when you get a lump of coal in your stocking too.

My guess is that they are deleting old sales threads?

If you look in the OLD SALES Thingie in BT you can see that it shows 435 Northwinds posts."Showing results 1 to 25 of 435"
I'll bet you bitch when you get a lump of coal in your stocking too donch' ya

Aaaahhhh dammit Olson. I totally forgot that you're a proponent of Solar use. Seriously, I'm sorry.

...r1

Back
Top Bottom