My post count just dropped by ~ 2000...what gives?

Yeah... I guess the Trophy Points are what really matters.

View attachment 1070692

View attachment 1070682
Trophy points are just that "Participation Trophy" they give to the kid who finishes dead last in a 1000 kid race. Don't get too full of yourself.

What really matters is my posts. Focus on those as they are the real gold around this joint.

Frannie

Not all forums or even threads appear in the post count. The old Barter Town threads were archived, so that has an effect on the postcount of anyone who posted to a thread in there, not just the OP.

There's no mystery to is. Just Wardsweb working his magic on the database, trying to stay one step ahead on maintenance issues.

Damn, but I see 113 on your profile. Seems to be a discrepancy here. Maybe the Trophy Points are dropping like the post counts. I better start another thread about the dropping Trophy Points!
Its like the mysteries of the Egyptian Pyramids. (Who Built These Things. Must Be Big Foot Like Aliens!!)

Leave it alone or suffer the wrath of the Mummy!!

Oh wait wrong time of the year. Never mind.

Frannie

Not all forums or even threads appear in the post count. The old Barter Town threads were archived, so that has an effect on the postcount of anyone who posted to a thread in there, not just the OP.

There's no mystery to is. Just Wardsweb working his magic on the database, trying to stay one step ahead on maintenance issues.
Ernie quit injecting logic or reason into a highly illogical , unreasonable thread. But yes we now know who buys and sells all the crap around here by the post count shrinkage.

Frannie

Trophy points are just that "Participation Trophy" they give to the kid who finishes dead last in a 1000 kid race. Don't get too full of yourself.

What really matters is my posts. Focus on those as they are the real gold around this joint.

Frannie

I was kidding.

I was kidding.
I was also :)

And that was somewhat pointed at Olson_Jr so sorry. We have a "History" and sarcastic humor is part of that :)

But I do see where I quoted you and we have no sarcastic "History" so I bow , scrape and apologize profusely.

Frannie

I was also :)

And that was somewhat pointed at Olson_Jr so sorry. We have a "History" and sarcastic humor is part of that :)

But I do see where I quoted you and we have no sarcastic "History" so I bow , scrape and apologize profusely.

Frannie
No worries, Frannie.

You'll figure out my off kilter sense of humor. :)

Damn, but I see 113 on your profile. Seems to be a discrepancy here. Maybe the Trophy Points are dropping like the post counts. I better start another thread about the dropping Trophy Points!
Made you look.

Btw... constantly checking out my profile is kinda creepy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom