Songs that REQUIRE full volume.

MannyE

Exterminate!
I was just listening to "Barroom Blitz" by Sweet on Youtube and realized that there was no way I would be able to continue unless I got some headphones and cranked that shit up. And I wanted to! So I'm writing this to ask what other song you hear and just have to either turn it WAY up or move on.

For me it's the following that I can think of right now:

Sweet's Barroom Blitz
The entire Back in Black album
Many Heart songs like Magic Man
Jefferson Airplane, White Rabbit
Aqualung - Jethro Tull
Innagoddadavida (spelling?)
Black Betty - Whoever sings that song from Tom Jones to the kids doing it today... one of the most rocking songs ever written.
Virtual Insanity Jamiroquai (my family hates it when I do this one)
Brass Monkey by the Beastie Boys

I'm sure there are more, but that's all my booze soaked brain can think of right now.

Oh yeah! That's a big one!

There are entire genres like whatever PANTERA is (metal, death metal... I have no time to figure out the nuances of cookie monster voices and sub genres :) ) that have to be played loud too!

I was just listening to "Barroom Blitz" by Sweet on Youtube and realized that there was no way I would be able to continue unless I got some headphones and cranked that shit up. And I wanted to! So I'm writing this to ask what other song you hear and just have to either turn it WAY up or move on.

For me it's the following that I can think of right now:

Sweet's Barroom Blitz
The entire Back in Black album
Many Heart songs like Magic Man
Jefferson Airplane, White Rabbit
Aqualung - Jethro Tull
Innagoddadavida (spelling?)
Black Betty - Whoever sings that song from Tom Jones to the kids doing it today... one of the most rocking songs ever written.
Virtual Insanity Jamiroquai (my family hates it when I do this one)
Brass Monkey by the Beastie Boys

I'm sure there are more, but that's all my booze soaked brain can think of right now.
Just for the record: that tune by SWEET is titled BALLROOM BLITZ.

Back
Top Bottom