First Budget Bedroom Set up

ggotnomoney

Hi everyone! I just joined AK and I figured I'd make my first post about my very first bedroom set up. I've been lurking around various audiophile/enthusiasts sites for a while now and have been very interested in picking up a nice, cheap, audio set up. Over the holidays I decided to treat myself. This is by no means nothing to write home about but a nice, pocket friendly audio set up better than anything I've owned before. Hopefully I won't fall into the money pit that is audio equipment as I'm quite content with what I have now. The components are as follows:

Avr - Sony STR-DH130
Speakers - Polk Audio T15
Source - Samsung Chromebook Plus with Fiio K1 portable dac/headphone amp running Spotify

IMG_20171227_184935.jpg

Last edited:
It's not about how much you spent. It's about how much you enjoy the music! Sometimes the most pleasure comes from things that you acquire on 'the cheap'.

And Welcome!

Cheers, Jim

It's not about how much you spent. It's about how much you enjoy the music! Sometimes the most pleasure comes from things that you acquire on 'the cheap'.

And Welcome!

Cheers, Jim
I appreciate your comment, it's so true. The only thing I want to pick up now is a nice small media cabinet of sorts so I can get rid of the boxes.

Back
Top Bottom