Greetings from Kansas City Area!

Katattack

Hello all,
I've recently been shopping around for my third tt, and have found the AK forums immensely helpful so I figured I would join!
I'm still an amateur when it comes to audio equipment, though I've enjoyed listening to vinyl for about 17 years. I was pleased to see another user from Kansas, and equally pleased to see the users from all over the world.
I've still got the Technics receiver I purchased myself with pizza tip $$ when I was 14, Pioneer speakers that were originally my father's that bump, and am looking to upgrade from a very low level Crosley tt to one of these: Technics SL-1300, Technics SL-23, or a Pioneer PL 12-D. As of now I'm leaving toward one of the latter two.
I admit I stream a lot of music via my iPad connected to my receiver as well.
Cheers y'all!

Hello all,
I've recently been shopping around for my third tt, and have found the AK forums immensely helpful so I figured I would join!
I'm still an amateur when it comes to audio equipment, though I've enjoyed listening to vinyl for about 17 years. I was pleased to see another user from Kansas, and equally pleased to see the users from all over the world.
I've still got the Technics receiver I purchased myself with pizza tip $$ when I was 14, Pioneer speakers that were originally my father's that bump, and am looking to upgrade from a very low level Crosley tt to one of these: Technics SL-1300, Technics SL-23, or a Pioneer PL 12-D. As of now I'm leaving toward one of the latter two.
I admit I stream a lot of music via my iPad connected to my receiver as well.
Cheers y'all!
Katattack, nice to see another Kansas enthusiast! I think another (Eric) is in Kansas as well! Good luck on your TT search!

Hi katattack.
Welcome to AK.
Are you in the KC metro?
I ask because if you goggle gotwhatyoulikerecords, Mark has several turntables on your wish list.

Welcome to AK! Call me "Splat" and I'm in Independence. Keep an eye on the "Events & Happenings" sub-forum for the next local get-together.

Back
Top Bottom