Stereo Console ID?

Kingfisher

Looks like RCA or Voice of Music. Also looks small. Anybody have an idea?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 99
It could be a Magnavox Magnasonic Record player only unit. The unit below is a 1963 Magnasonic with a flea pwr 1.5W Stereo amp. Solid State. There were 3-4 different styles of cabinets, and this one was one of 2 for 1963/64.

The one in the original post could be an earlier version with a 6bq5 SE amp. See how the cover drops slightly in the left front corner, as it would on a larger Maggie?

100_2063.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about. I'm thinkin' it's probably not worth the time. In the picture it's still plugged in to the wall...if it has a pair of 6BQ5's, they're most likely toast. It is pretty small relative to the wall outlet and the black and white floor lamp next to it. I've seen those lamps before...they are not very big.

See good size woofers, maybe 4 inch tweeters in upper corners, square horns at bottom. Doesn't really look Magnavox or Zenith, let us know what you find out.

I'm thinking GE. If the top is divided into thirds with the middle section the one that opens it would make it more certain for me...

Back
Top Bottom