Vinyl only spin list

My favorite Rush album--mainly because of some stellar rhythm guitar arrangements by Lifeson. The title song is better than 2112 IMO even though the band would probably not agree. It didn't come together easily for the trio. 200 gram RI.

Rush_Hemispheres.jpg

Edit: it just now hit me why the bare buns are included. Hemispheres. They do that on most of their album covers.

Greenslade - Bedside Manners are Extra
Warner Brothers - 1973 UK pressing

No cover.

index.php

450EC1BE-F7DB-4588-89CF-36349DD8C820.jpeg Had to make a last minute trip out of town yesterday. I did have time do a quick visit to one of my favorite record shops in Old Town Sacramento. There it was, just sitting there with my name written all over it. Michael Bloomfield “A Retrospective” from 1983!:thumbsup:FB057D01-0E88-4F59-9F0B-BDA5E65662E8.jpeg

"Floating World" AND "Released" in the same session? Cool. Still need to find a good, affordable copy of "Last Autumn's Dream" & my JW collection will be complete. "Floating World" is a sweet headphone album. My favorite semi-unknown band.
It's almost like the second one was another band, a rather stark contrast. Much akin to listing to "Rush" along with any other Rush album. I just picked up FW last night, it was on the top of my (mental) list. Checked Jazz and Rock for Jade Warrior, no luck. Later on a whim I asked the guy if they had any JW. He had to check the computer and a min later he brings me a nice copy of Floating World for $9. They had it under Physche!

The picture is from Discogs, but there are 2 versions of the cover. This one has a smooth finish and the gold color is more pronounced. The other version that I have is kind of unplayable. I got it used about 40 years ago for 19 cents in Boston. It's got a textured cover with the gold patterns less pronounced.
Got it, my jacket is a bit long in the tooth but the vinyl is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom