you got it all
everybody loves you
you can charm the birds out of the sky but I got one thing
you always know just what to say and when to go but i got one thing
you can see in the dark but I got one thing
I loved you better...

...well he was an ugly guy with an ugly face
an also ran in the human race
and even God got sad just looking at him...

...i was just laying there and this ghost of your other lover walked in
and stood there made of thin air, full of desire..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another of my favorites by her, and a real system tester, amazing dynamics on the first press vinyl.

Last edited:
Moving on, more Let it Ride.
It's punk Wed in this neighborhood and if they can't hear it out my opened windows then I have the boombox for the yard.
Oh and there is some really nice Coltrane-esque squonky saxaphone in these tracks as well

Last edited:
075992725927.1200x1200-75-e1406302525996.jpg

One of my favorites by Laurie. She was from a town over from my hometown. We always said girls from that town were crazy, she proved our point. Made some great music doing it too...

She had Adrian Belew, Robert Fripp, Brian Eno and Peter Gabriel on her albums amongst others. More power to her...

Love her work and have most of her early stuff. My favorite is the mysterious and haunting Kokoku. The music is fantastic.

Check out fuzzywobbles previous posts. She has a wide range of experimental and innovative music. She has been around for some time and was married to Lou Reed.
WilCo Captain...
Never knew. Never knew she was a she.
Why I come to this thread, because it's always the best of whatever it is and I get an explaination and a nudge of knowledge in the right direction.
:banana:

That being said.... I REALLY do need some Stooges on vinyl. Why they so hard to find?
Early Van Morrison, Rockabilly, Jimi, 50's Miles Davis (God rest his soul) type music ever made. Integrated into something unique.
I saw something above that reminded me Stooges had a dose of 10 Year After and Sabbath to boot. Some of the best stuff ever made.

0971e94d6f8573de88b8dd240f5d537be529a7f9

Speaking of far out jazz in Stooges recordings, check this one out. Was released for RSD 2015 I believe. It was a live crowd recording of the Stooges' performance at their record release party for Fun House. Some improv craziness going on with this one. It includes a bigass poster of Iggy flipping the crowd off and cool ass silver-black swirled vinyl too.

18644788_1694933270801306_8039671576834080768_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom