What is your occupation?

Worked in the swamp for 37 years as the Senior Natural Gas Liquids Market Analyst/Economist for the Energy Information Administration, U.S. Dept. of Energy, Washington D.C. They took the golden handcuffs off me nearly 10 years ago and now happily retired in Arizona desert.

Flooring installer for 31 yrs, now a days these guys are either a carpet installer, tile setter, wood, ect. Back in the day I did not want to limit my income and I learned how to do it all, I traveled for 9 yrs doing Marriott hotels all over the US, now I'm mainly in the kc area doing residential work. On the weekends I work on remodeling my rentals as there is no retirement for self employed floor guys so I got into rentals, I like working with my hands and being able to see finished products,

Petroleum engineer who usually works in technical sales. During the oil industry downturn I was lucky enough to find work at a small precision manufacturer, now that things are picking up will be looking to get back into the service side for O&G.

Strength and Conditioning Coach.
I used to work for a couple pro teams and D1 universities but now I'm boring and I just run a small gym.

Back
Top Bottom