Winter New England FrankenFest Saturday March 10, 2018 Sutton MA

I am new to AK, I live in worcester What should I expect at the winter fest??
Not 100% sure as I haven't had the circumstances to get to one yet, (looks good for this one though), but based on following the thread it looks like great camaraderie, info, demo's, stuff for sale, and food! sounds like good times!

Will anyone be doing a clinic or minor tech service? I wouldn't mind having my amplifier double checked since the rebuild!

I got the news today that our Buddy AudioDon moved on to start his afterlife Journey, Im guessing that he will be linking up with Frank and sending postive vibes to all of us at this upcoming gathering. A proper memorial thread is in the works Ill post a link in a few minutes.

oh man................................................................................

Don was one of the greats. I'm here because of him. He will be dearly missed by many.

The audiodon memorial thread is here. Please post anything about Don there rather than here.

Don inspired and helped many of us. If you have any stories to share about Don, please post them in that thread. I will send a link to Don's wife and daughters so they know how respected and liked he was in AK.

See that thread for more information about his service but it will be held at 2:00PM on Saturday, Jan. 27 at First Parish Church in Arlington, MA. Please spread the word. I hope to see some of you there.

Oh Damn. Sorry to hear this. I was thinking about Don the other day.
Don warmly welcomed me to share the upstairs listening room with him at my first Frankenfest.
He's in a better place now hanging with Frank.

Hope to make it to the next fest. I hadn't logged on to the site since probably September: a new job plus a new baby and a zany 2 year old means a lot of things have fallen by the wayside. But something behooved me to check in a few days ago, and I was so sad to hear about Don's passing. RIP and Godspeed, Don.

Back
Top Bottom