New bussiness opportunity

2011etec

Well ive been a thunkin lately that maybe theres a new business opportunity in starting a company that specializes in apologies.It seems like everyday the perpetually offended go off on social media about some perceived slight by one company or another.Latest complaint and stupid apology involves the movie peter rabbit and a scene where the rabbits pelt human with blackberries and trigger a allergic reaction.So enter perpetually offended mom who starts a petition bemoaning the insensitivity of sony and instead of telling them to get a life they of course apologize.There must be huge money to be made in kowtowing to weenies and whiners.

*Not directed at our esteemed member*

Have you or your dog been offended lately? Call H8H8H8-H8H8H8H8. We've helped our clients win millions in settlements for punitive damages.

These easiiy offended types are like a large field packed with geese. if you kick one goose, it honks. Then the geese next to it start honking. Then those next to them start. Before you know it, you've got a s**tload of honking geese making your life miserable.

ducks.jpg

well my first client seems to be me,lol.Im normally a fairly reserved ,don't care type of person but when that news piece came on tv I nearly threw my coffee cup through the tv.What is wrong with people cant they just enjoy a show or commercial or whatever without getting all bent out of shape and offended by some perceived slight?Rant over ,theres nothing I can do about other peoples actions so why get mad ,back to my old don't care self.

Moderation Note: This topic is predicted to wind up in the waste bin. You all are free to try to prove me wrong.

uowadmin.gif

Rich P

These easiiy offended types are like a large field packed with geese. if you kick one goose, it honks. Then the geese next to it start honking. Then those next to them start. Before you know it, you've got a s**tload of honking geese making your life miserable.

View attachment 1113567
I was out for a walk Sunday before last and cut through the field. Our fields are populated with geese to an extent people will hunt out here. I'm minding my business and SPLAT! I'm offended that a goose took a poop on me, so to whom do I direct my complaint?

Problem is, some of these people really won't accept the apologies either. So your business model may not fly as you are proposing to produce a product that your intended customer base ain't buying! :p

Here I was, all offended and not planning on taking my kids to see the film because it looks stupid and appears to have nothing to do with the original Beatrix Potter books.

I'm sorry guys :( Seriously though does no company have a spine anymore?

A company’s purpose is to make money, if being spineless makes it more money then it’s proper behavior. The people running the company probably have plenty of spine on a personal level.

Some years back someone started a company you could hire to break up with your boyfriend / girlfriend / S.O. for you. They would do it through email or text, I don't remember.

Moderation Note: This topic is predicted to wind up in the waste bin. You all are free to try to prove me wrong.

Ya know, this business owner has fired more than one snowflake looking sucker......................

But I have also fixed more than one single mom's car for free..................

To @2011etec ::lurk:

Thomas

I would add excuses and resolutions to the product line next to apologies....

That was a corporate subsidiary that has filed for chapter bankruptcy and can no longer be contacted....can I send you a box of HoHos for the trouble you have had dealing with the situation.

Tolerance is not acceptance.....

Back
Top Bottom