What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

"i havent any idea yet how to find specific items"....sums up my methodology Kevin!
I go crazy organising and then after a while[a beer or two]everything becomes chaotic and stuff all over the place.Sometimes i think thats best,serendipity has its own rewards.
I cant see any way i could organise all my stuff without perhaps a nice female assistant to return each disc,tape,record to its rightful place.Now wouldnt it be nice....:rolleyes:

Polk SDA SRS 2.3 TL and some jackass standing there

75h969wof0ax.jpg
When did Polk start making refrigerators?

"i havent any idea yet how to find specific items"....sums up my methodology Kevin!
I go crazy organising and then after a while[a beer or two]everything becomes chaotic and stuff all over the place.Sometimes i think thats best,serendipity has its own rewards.
I cant see any way i could organise all my stuff without perhaps a nice female assistant to return each disc,tape,record to its rightful place.Now wouldnt it be nice....:rolleyes:

Careful what you wish for, John. All my "female assistant" can think of doing is selling my CDs and LPs. She figures that's the only way to keep things tidy.

Yeah, our mod had to go in and clean house. It was pretty ugly in there today. According to the fellow it is a piece of junk, so apparently you have as bad of taste as I do in regards to gear. :rflmao:

I felt that I was very civil in my conduct. After he repeatedly called the unit a piece of junk to two other members, I joined in and actually thanked the guy for enlightening me.

"Thanks for getting me up to speed in regards to my RX-4508. Here all this time I was thinking that it was a very nice sounding and performing receiver. Boy am I dumb and have no taste in sound quality whatsoever.
.So I just unplugged it and took it out to the driveway and drove over it a few times with my pickup truck, then I took a few whacks at it with a sledgehammer, then I poured lighter fluid all over it and threw a lit match on it.
And it still sounds great to me."

Well, No accounting for taste! Besides, Gear specs don't tell the whole story. It's more of a synergy deal IMO. Does the rig match up well? It sounds excellent to you, That's the bottom line. I saw Jim nipped it in the bud quick. A good guy.

Back
Top Bottom