What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

James, I'm sure of the configuration you're interested in, but we do carry, in stock at Lowes a metal pegboard that measured 16"x16". $9.98.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Hawk-1-Piece-Steel-Pegboard-Actual-16-in-x-16-in/50220687
820909561941_05027818.jpg

Interesting... When I built my hanger that wasn't an option. My bases are 6 to 14 lbs and I currently cluster them together

20170101_wall.jpg

I have the supports at 16" centers into wood studs with 3" drywall screws. I should be able to do chin ups on it... the masonite is a weak link.

Interesting... When I built my hanger that wasn't an option. My bases are 6 to 14 lbs and I currently cluster them together
I have the supports at 16" centers into wood studs with 3" drywall screws. I should be able to do chin ups on it... the masonite is a weak link.
Sounds like the 16" metal pegboards might be perfect then. Check 'em out in the garage storage aisle in the hardware dept at Lowes. That would be aisle 14 (at the Sussex County, DE. store) sir, on the end, at the right. Will you be needing any pegboard hooks as well sir?

( who say's I can't do customer service?)

Yeah, that was why I jumped at the hangers. Usually $20-25 but I got 6 of them on Amazon for $6 and change each.

The pegboard flexes more than I like.

The URB is fun... It took too many years to take the plunge. My wife yells at me when I look at new ones online... The round back, solid carved 5 string I want is $10k baseline... with a premium top and figured back & sides it will be closer to $18k. Not in my bugdet for a car nevermind a hobby!

Mine was a grand used... very playable, sounds okay... durable. Engelhardt EM1 with some professional neck and bridge work. It is all I really need :)

Sold I will take it. I will be over. LOL. In all the years I have scoured music stores I have only seen two and one was in several pieces.
You would think some of the old school band instruments would show up from time to time. We had them in our band room when I was in high school.

Thanks, did not know her band recorded without her.
Sounds very good:thumbsup:

Good stuff! Slightly different vibes but worth a listen.

Sounds like the 16" metal pegboards might be perfect then. Check 'em out in the garage storage aisle in the hardware dept at Lowes. That would be aisle 14 (at the Sussex County, DE. store) sir, on the end, at the right. Will you be needing any pegboard hooks as well sir?

( who say's I can't do customer service?)

Thanks! Few projects ahead of that. I just scheduled a 5 day weekend early April to put down about 400 sq/ft of ceramic tile. Lots to do before/after too.

I use the Manchester NJ Lowes. Funny, I grew up in Sussex County NJ.

Sold I will take it. I will be over. LOL. In all the years I have scoured music stores I have only seen two and one was in several pieces.
You would think some of the old school band instruments would show up from time to time. We had them in our band room when I was in high school.

I think I've only seen one in a store. Luthiers / violin shops usually have them. I vought mine from an online friend off talkbass.com

Something new for me today just got four of these. 1 vinyl 3 CD's. Recommended by a couple of you guys right here on this very thread. So far I LIKEY it. Sounds very type 0 negative to me ,Creepy Gomez-O (Addams family reference) Plus it has naked women on the creepy cover so how could it be bad?
IMG_2734.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom