What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

This is a small CD rack I built same premise as the record rack. Only I built it in to the "wood Holder thing" by our unused fireplace. I got sick of running upstairs to downstairs for CD's I also filled my CD room. Storage is a problem here. I have filled every nook and granny. But you get the idea. Glue and nail gun. Used drywall screws for the top and bottom and sides.
View attachment 1114384

Buy a Kreg jig

Last edited:
This is a small CD rack I built same premise as the record rack. Only I built it in to the "wood Holder thing" by our unused fireplace. I got sick of running upstairs to downstairs for CD's I also filled my CD room. Storage is a problem here. I have filled every nook and granny. But you get the idea. Glue and nail gun. Used drywall screws for the top and bottom and sides.
View attachment 1114384

That’s neat! Very nice work! :thumbsup:

I have a homemade rack for LPs that is 6x4 units and that type of failure has been a recurring nightmare. While we were renovating I moved them to the garage and had them on an old 60's solid ass back desk i picked up. One day a friend looks over and said is that lopsided? I looked and it had blown out the back of the back desk and was sagging. We quickly removed the LPs and I didn't have a collapse. Was close though...

Edit: here is the current incarnation

View attachment 1114388

View attachment 1114389

Man that is a lot of records! Nice work fuzzy it looks solid!:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom