What are you drinking now?

It's good stuff.

Both are excellent. I'm sure you are seeing your fair share of delicious brew in your area!
Yeah - I’ll admit the lack of availability of Bell’s here is a first world problem for me. I don’t suffer from a shortage of terrific hoppy beers here. Bell’s is especially intriguing to me because their 2 Hearted Ale bumped Pliny The Elder from it’s 8 year run as the number one beer in America in Zymurgy magazine’s annual reader survey for 2017. I’ve had Pliny, and liked it a lot - curious to sample the beer that unseated it!

Yeah - I’ll admit the lack of availability of Bell’s here is a first world problem for me. I don’t suffer from a shortage of terrific hoppy beers here. Bell’s is especially intriguing to me because their 2 Hearted Ale bumped Pliny The Elder from it’s 8 year run as the number one beer in America in Zymurgy magazine’s annual reader survey for 2017. I’ve had Pliny, and liked it a lot - curious to sample the beer that unseated it!

I've had both several times. I think the reason Bell's bumped it was that it is so much more available. I personally like Pliny more.

Zymurgy huh....fellow Homebrewer?

IMG_6477_zpsteuicjww.jpg

abita-amber.jpg

Really nice beer light enough for summer but has some authority and flavor (don't drink too many or you'll be paralyzed!) So far every one from Abita I tried has been really good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom