Pics of your listening space

Photos aren't great, old camera and poor lighting here at night.
I just moved in here and things aren't completely setup they I want yet but, pretty close for the space I have except for finding places for more of my music media.
My System1.JPG My System2.JPG My System3.JPG
From top to bottom: Pioneer PL-12D, Pioneer CT-F7171, Pioneer Sr-202W, Pioneer H-R100, Pioneer SX-828, Teac A-4010S and four CS-05's & two 701A's speakers.

Last edited:
Photos aren't great, old camera and poor lighting here at night.
I just moved in here and things aren't completely setup they I want yet but, pretty close for the space I have except for finding places for more of my music media.
View attachment 1133699 View attachment 1133700 View attachment 1133701
From top to bottom: Pioneer PL-12D, Pioneer CT-F7171, Pioneer Sr-202W, Pioneer H-R100, Pioneer SX-828, Teac A-4010S and four CS-05's & two 701A's speakers.
love the pioneer CS-05's !!

Quite a few changes since last post, including a different sofa arrangement. Extremely happy with the electronics upgrades as well. Details here...

x27M2OO.jpg

vI8fILn.jpg

CvzYwhe.jpg

My kid and some of my gear in the living room. The c32 and mr78 I just got recently. This is the newest gear I've had in years. The c32 is full of bells and whistles, a 12wpc monitor amplifier on board, a dynamic expander, a five band eq, etc. But, I am particularly impressed by the MR78! Now we are putting this gear thru it's paces with a period accurate recording of some Modest Mussorgsky :D - Pictures at an Exhibition / Night on Bald Mountain on a Telarc digital recording (1978)

Not too shabby.

IMG_20180312_184804.jpg

IMG_20180312_200210.jpg

^^^^^^^Looking good Daren and it seems like a very comfy place to escape life for a bit:thumbsup: Looks like you added some room treatments to? What's the gear line up?

^^^^^^^ What's the gear line up?

From top to bottom on the left:

Xindak power conditioner (picked it up at the recent Fest)
Cambridge Azur 651c
Musical Fidelity A3cr Pre
PS Audio HCA-2 amp
Running this set up through JBL 4410s

Below that are a Pioneer SX-1080 and Setton 440 that are not in the rotation at the moment

Top to bottom on the right:

AT turnable (pretty "meh" but serviceable for the moment while I sort out another table for the basement)
APT Holman Pre
Denon POA-1500
Monster HTS-1600 Power Center

This is driving a pair of AR3a's that Baco restored for me.

Below that are a pair of Sansui 317 series separates that aren't in rotation.

Back
Top Bottom