What happened to HIFI Engine?

SotAudio

[Note time-stamp - 2017!]
For the past few days HIFI Engine's and VINYLENGINE'S websites are unresponsive. Does anyone have any intel on what has happened?

ditto.

might want to try clearing your browser cache and/or blasting cookies, then try again.
Or perhaps try another browser.
I've been using Chrome with Adblock Plus for quite a while and the sites I visit all work very well with that combination.

Today i get an answer from HFE..Registration from my "area"is not possible anymore.:no: I have my acount in both HFE and VE, since 2008, but the one in HFE no longer exist.There is no way to contact someone there?You only have to "read and obey"?I also upload some schematics there, but, my bad, i'm from Romania!So, until i'm moving to...Germany, no more HFE:).That's sad..

Today i get an answer from HFE..Registration from my "area"is not possible anymore.:no: I have my acount in both HFE and VE, since 2008, but the one in HFE no longer exist.There is no way to contact someone there?You only have to "read and obey"?I also upload some schematics there, but, my bad, i'm from Romania!So, until i'm moving to...Germany, no more HFE:).That's sad..
Try Tor browser or a VPN

Thanks, but is not ok.Here's the pm that i get from a moderator:
There is no account with the name 'dan67y' on HiFi Engine. This account could have been automatically deleted if it was inactive for some years, or if it was used in conjunction with a VPN or proxy server (as per on screen warnings).

As registration is no longer open in your region, it is not possible to open a new account.

Please do not open any further threads regrading registration issues or this account will be deleted.

I never use a VPN, but sometimes i get login from computers at my workplace,...so, who knows:dunno:

Country of Origin is sometimes a problem. Alos, if they recognize a login request as coming from a VPN server IP they may (usually???) block it. When I need to login, I fire up a browser that is configured to bypass my VPN service.

Hello and happy new year,

Years ago I had an hifiengine account but it seems that it has disapeared ( it was the same than my vinylengine account that still exists ) so I'm trying to register but i get a message "new registrations are currently closed" .
My problem is that I am now the happy owner of 2 pairs of JBL Ti5000 and I would like to get some documentations for those nice speakers.
I made a lot of searches but found nothing except the "JBL Ti5000 Technical Manual Specifications" in which there is an error concerning the width of the base that is supposed to be 18" 7/8 that is about 480 mm and I measured 559 mm that is about 22" ...
So I hope that somebody here could help me ...

Best regards from France,

Pascal

Specifications
Type: 3 way, 4 driver loudspeaker system

Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20kHz

Recommended Amplifier: 300W (maximum)

Crossover Frequency: 300, 3000Hz

Impedance: 6Ω

Sensitivity: 91dB

Bass: 1 x 300mm aquaplas cone

Midrange: 2 x 130mm polypropylene cone

Tweeter: 1 x 25mm titanium dome

Enclosure: 90 litre, bass reflex

Dimensions: 480 x 1147 x 380mm

Weight: 58kg

Year: 1994

Hello and happy new year,

Years ago I had an hifiengine account but it seems that it has disapeared ( it was the same than my vinylengine account that still exists ) so I'm trying to register but i get a message "new registrations are currently closed" .
My problem is that I am now the happy owner of 2 pairs of JBL Ti5000 and I would like to get some documentations for those nice speakers.
I made a lot of searches but found nothing except the "JBL Ti5000 Technical Manual Specifications" in which there is an error concerning the width of the base that is supposed to be 18" 7/8 that is about 480 mm and I measured 559 mm that is about 22" ...
So I hope that somebody here could help me ...

Best regards from France,

Pascal
I had same issue. Finally created a new account with a different username and email.

Back
Top Bottom