Arkansas spring get together in Clinton with swap tables, tunes, BBQ, and ect.

I can't believe we can't get more people interested or at least commenting. Mayb some direct messages to people might help? I know I'm ready for a nice ride through the mountains to your place and some good company
I figured quoting all of the names in the first post would send an alert to them but it might of not worked. I know some people are probably waiting till it gets closer to the date so they will know for sure if they can make it.

I figured quoting all of the names in the first post would send an alert to them but it might of not worked. I know some people are probably waiting till it gets closer to the date so they will know for sure if they can make it.
Not sure it did send the alert. Think I will message a few people from the "any arkansas people " thread. Unless you would rather since it's your gathering? Lol

Not sure it did send the alert. Think I will message a few people from the "any arkansas people " thread. Unless you would rather since it's your gathering? Lol
I'l send out reminders to the Arkansas members I follow.

Thanks Luke

Well I guess there is a possibility, in the late 1800s my great great great grand father had 10 or 11 boys and all but 2 left the area and most of them were never heard of again.

Just heard about the meet. Count me in, for sure!

Looking forward to meeting you guys. And thanks, Luke, for offering up your place. Let me know if I need to bring anything in terms of food, drinks, etc.

GeeDeeEmm

Alright Luke, let's try to get things going.

Maybe by setting a definite date and time would be a good starting point.

Is April 28th the proposed date for now?
How about the desired arrival time?

I wouldn't expect you to post your phone number, but is there any problem with other members starting a Conversation to obtain any other information if desired?

I have other thoughts as well as others do, but let's start here. I'm getting excited now!

Yes April 28th is the date :)
From 9 am to 10ish pm
My number is 501 253 0602 and anyone is welcome to call anytime.
In the next day or so I plan on contacting the other arkansas members I've seen in here and invite them.

Thanks Luke

I appreciate the update and information as well as other members do. I would agree with you that starting a Conversation with known Arkansas members to invite them is a good idea since they may have missed this thread.

Hello from Hot Springs, and thank you Luke for the invite! I "don't get around much anymore" so I haven't even looked in the forum for a while, but I did receive your kind email and I wanted to respond. This time the schedule might conflict at home, but I love the idea and I want to make it sometime. I'm on my 6th rebuild, just finished a Kenny 5600 (sweet) and I'd love to meet more guys into this stuff. Got a pile of stuff, too. I'll keep my eye on the calendar, but I can't say right now that the 28th would work. Thanks again for the invite, and now - I know who you are! (LOL) Say - how do you "Bump" anyway? I don't know. That's how new I am, but I subscribed. Jim in Hot Springs, AR

Back
Top Bottom