NCAA Bracket Game

313guy

Just a modern guy.
Subscriber
If anyone wants to join the Audiokarma Madness bracket game, message me.

I posted in the NCAA Basketball thread, but it is quite a few pages in. Just in case anyone was looking for it, I added a thread just for the bracket game.

You still have time, and it's free!!

Around 12 hours left. Brackets lock at 12:15 Eastern time.
9 players in the bracket game so far. I'll check early tomorrow morning in case there are any late arrivals.

My South and West brackets look like someone just took a huge red marker and scratched all over it. . .:wtf:

:rflmao:

Damn, my bracket looked like crap earlier - looks like it's down to me and 313guy now. We're the only two alive for tonight.

Damn, my bracket looked like crap earlier - looks like it's down to me and 313guy now. We're the only two alive for tonight.
I was pulling for Kansas in the semifinals for both selfish reasons and for Darcy. That would have put me in the winners circle regardless of the final game's outcome.

Michigan had me feeling good the first half of the first half tonight. At halftime, not so much.

Yeah, at some point, Villanova was my only hope. Dumb luck, considering how things got blown up.
Yeah, I thought Kenindc would have fared well this year, but we know how that ended. I didn't see much college ball outside of Michigan and Michigan State, so I took some wild guesses in my bracket (as usual). It almost worked out taking my Wolverines to the finals.

Congratulations Alan! Now what the hell will I do twice a week for the next five months till basketball comes back? :(

Back
Top Bottom