Arkansas spring get together in Clinton with swap tables, tunes, BBQ, and ect.

Say - how do you "Bump" anyway? I don't know. That's how new I am, but I subscribed. Jim in Hot Springs, AR
Just by posting like you did will put it back to the top (aka bump).
It's good to see that we might get a healthy attendance for this, it looks like I have some preparing to do lol.

I
Just by posting like you did will put it back to the top (aka bump).
It's good to see that we might get a healthy attendance for this, it looks like I have some preparing to do lol

I can come up Friday and help. Wouldn't mind at all. Just let me know what I can do

Eric

Hi kirkendoll, thanks very much for your invite!! Sorry I didn't catch this sooner, haven't been on here for a few days. I will certainly try to make it- pretty sure I don't own as much stuff as others on here, only couple speaker pairs probably of enough value to be worth bringing. I will know better about attending as the date approaches. I appreciate it!

Thanks for getting this together Luke! I sure plan on coming. Didn't get a notice from your original post for some reason.
I was hoping that putting all your names in the original post would alert you all but for some reason it did I not.

Hey fellow Arkansans. I work on the weekends so can't make the gathering this time around. Its cool that you are doing this though and maybe next time around I will be able to attend. I'd love to see what all you folks bring in way of equipment for swapping. There is not much of a "market" in my neck of these woods. I have found two "finds" locally in the year and a half that I've been here. Slim pickens...
Have fun you guys!

Oh boy, getting close now!

Luke, do you need anything, such as tables, chairs, coolers, refreshments, side dishes?
My wife said she will make us a big pan of Southern Baked Beans that I can bring.

How about gear to demo speakers and such?

Maybe we should list what gear we are looking for and what we can possibly bring with us.

I'll start.

Looking for: Vinyl, Onkyo or Yamaha TT, Tuner and CD player, test equipment.

Can bring: KLH Model 23's completing now, Peavey 115 International Series III speakers in Oak vinyl not black. Most gear is in storage now so let me know what you may interested in. I also have a real nice Grundig console with their best tube amp, but to big bring along.

Looking forward to meeting you folks!

Luke, do you need anything, such as tables, chairs, coolers, refreshments, side dishes?
My wife said she will make us a big pan of Southern Baked Beans that I can bring.

Maybe we should list what gear we are looking for and what we can possibly bring with us.

I'll start.

Can bring: KLH Model 23's completing now, Peavey 115 International Series III speakers in Oak vinyl not black. Most gear is in storage now so let me know what you may interested in. I also have a real nice Grundig console with their best tube amp, but to big bring along.

Any vinyl in particular your looking for? I may have it. I am bringing some speakers and HK tuner and matching bookshelfs and a few hundred alblums.

Any vinyl in particular your looking for? I may have it. I am bringing some speakers and HK tuner and matching bookshelfs and a few hundred alblums.

I like it all, just kidding. Mostly Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Metal, Blues, most stuff. No Rap or Classical really, but some Country though.

What are you looking for as far as gear goes, if anything?

Last edited:
I like it all, just kidding. Mostly Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Metal, Blues, most stuff. No Rap or Classical really, but some Country though.

What are you looking for as far as gear goes?
Having a few issues with my sansui right now looking for a back up while it's down.

I'll start.

Ok ya might bring a table if you can.

Everyone needs to bring their own drinks.

Yes bring the southern beans :D

I might have a few of those items you are looking for maybe.

If you bring it we will try our best to give it some play time.

Nice teaser on the grundig console, I'm guessing it has either the nf2 or nf20 amp?

Thanks Luke

Ok ya might bring a table if you can.

Everyone needs to bring their own drinks.

Yes bring the southern beans :D

I might have a few of those items you are looking for maybe.

If you bring it we will try our best to give it some play time.

Nice teaser on the grundig console, I'm guessing it has either the nf2 or nf20 amp?

Thanks Luke

Maybe on the table, 4 footer?

Got my beverages.

Good to go on the beans.

Looking for near TOTL for my Onkyo M-506RS and Yamaha MX-1000.

I'll bring what I can probably.

Yes indeed on the Grundig, nf2 or 20.

See ya soon!

Last edited:
Sansui model? What type of issue(s)?
I have a 9090 that I listen to all the time and I love it.
It's a 771 it's gotten noisy on all left channels. I don't think it's ever been opened up so I'm sure it needs a cleaning/tune up. Lol. Would love a 9090 one day but have a lot of projects going right now that are eating up most of my funds for now

It's a 771 it's gotten noisy on all left channels. I don't think it's ever been opened up so I'm sure it needs a cleaning/tune up. Lol. Would love a 9090 one day but have a lot of projects going right now that are eating up most of my funds for now

That's a nice looking receiver. You're correct, it more than likely just needs a bath. This hobby can easily eat up your time, money, and storage space if you let it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom