Show us your Motorcycles

how about the 1290s that looks like a real nice bike.
Amazing bike. With 160hp, it's like a sport bike that you can take off road!

These motorscycles were purchased from the Men's department of the motorcycle shop. None of that girly cruiser stuff.
:rflmao:

Took the 950 out for a spin today. Nothing crazy, 50 miles of tarmac and dirt roads. Good to be back in the saddle after a LONG winter that just won't go away. Hoping to log some more miles this weekend. Temps are supposed to hit mid 50's. Warm enough for me!
KTM 950 Super Enduro R by Matt Krepp, on Flickr
KTM 950 Super Enduro R by Matt Krepp, on Flickr

Looooong winter in our parts.....spring is finally here....kinda.

Photo Bucket fiasco made my pic disappear .....

......happy to have it home from hibernation!!

2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Nomad ABS SE

Be safe All !!

The Earles is great with a sidehack,but going fast in a straight line (or any other direction,for that matter) on a two-shoe is not a plan.

Otoh, a trailing Earles can take you pretty much anywhere else.

A buddy (another machinist,go figure) made one and installed it on his Atlas. While it looked great,it really made the handling ponderous.Compared to my own Atlas (original telescopics) his cornered like a Freightliner.What a waste of a Featherbed frame:(

A buddy (another machinist,go figure) made one and installed it on his Atlas. While it looked great,it really made the handling ponderous.Compared to my own Atlas (original telescopics) his cornered like a Freightliner.What a waste of a Featherbed frame:(
Pretty much for off-road, iirc, Greeves made good use of them.

Back
Top Bottom