Maryland, DC, Va, PA, NJ Spring Gathering 2018

It was great to see everyone! I missed the last one, and it made me sad... I'm happy I got to make this one before we wander off for a while :D Thanks for all the random stuff I brought home!

-Carl

NJ - Thanks for taking some pics and sharing them! I noticed that your lens tends to make me look tall - now if you had one that makes me look thin and good looking..... :D

2Broke - Glad you could make it! Safe travels and let me know if you get that Rotel up and running at 100%.

LMAO, Andy can work magic but I don't think it comes that fast. I'm pretty sure that's the one Andy did for himself.

BillWojo

I DO regret missing the fest at eHoove's Sunday - but Emma had gotten our church tied into the Fairfax Church Community walk yesterday -
and she needed me to do sound for the morning service (my usual Sunday AM task) as well as provide support for the afternoon tour.

We got home at 4PM yesterday and found house power was off - DumbOnion Energy said there was a broken power pole nearby
and they expected to have power back up between 7 and midnight. It came back on at 11, long after we had gone to bed ...

So hopefully, maybe I can make the AK Fall Fest this year - its been (FAR too long!!) a couple years since I made it to either of them!

Exactly and you have been missed.

Odd question ,
Someone was selling a Dynaco ST35 at the meet. I think it sold.
If not, or if it did but you decided you don't really need or want, I know a local Aker looking for one. Please let me know . Thanks

Somebody wanted the parts unit Pioneer RT707 and some one else wanted a switch off it, it is still here. Also I have a Dell laptop with CD, Floppy and wifi card and a replaced battery it is a Latitude CPi and only a 6 meg HD I was running Win98 on it. Guess the HD could be changed if anyone wants it for their kids I'll bring it to the Meet, or email me robertblackshaw@comcast.net and you can come by and get it. Since my road warrior days are way past I don't really need a laptop.

Just moved up to the area from Miami .. Used to be in Massachusetts and went to the first few Frank Fests... Looking forward to the October Meet up

we miss you up here buddy!!! along with with the old shin-dig crew meet ups :naughty: i still cant forget that frankenstien camper :rflmao:, ever find your way up to n.h.? you always got a place to crash at if needed.

Someone responded to the 2017 thread and then several of us replied. If you are confused while reading this and cannot find the post you made a few days ago, view it in the 2017 thread.

Back
Top Bottom