What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Creed - on mix off the iPod.

IMG_5246.JPG

Have the Luxman running as the amp now, it's a great stand alone amp. Now that I know what I'm gonna try to do with the HKs I can put them aside till I order parts. I know I want to pick up a new pot for the one. So some work will be required. But they ate to simple of an amp to not do a full build on if I have to remove the boards already. :)

I don't see anything. But that's a good thing.

Officially naming this deck "Jolene", lol.
IMG_20180711_210010.jpg

It's a pretty thick foil, glued to the plastic head cover. The thicker middle piece, with all the holes, is actually readily available in reproduction, but not this piece.
The only thing I can think of is replicating that piece with a thin but rigid piece of brushed aluminum. Carefully remove old piece, (probably with some heat) and replace. Not sure how feasible that is. Does it bother you that much is the question? I wonder if a craft store or similar place would have some kind of sticker to match the color?.

Not so much that it bothers me, but I don't want to have to retouch every time I take a picture of it, which I'll be doing often once it's fully functioning.

I've been looking for stainless foil stickers, have a couple interesting possibilities online, but will check locally first.

Back
Top Bottom