What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

B0007GIZBS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V41219151_.jpg

These are the guys (50 Mission Crush) that I previously posted about in regards to they put my name on their first CD (released in 1999) and flew me out from Nashville to Austin to stay for a week and attend their CD Release party at a local club. When they picked me up at the airport, they immediately drove me to the club that is featured in this video. They hung out there a bit as Will's (guitarist whom I provided theory lessons to while @ work) sister (band manager) was "employed" there along with several of the band's girlfriends. It was a fun time I had, as I am sure making this video was for them also.............................

Congrats Dusty! When you get to 20,000, you'll have to change your screen name to COM/Crusty Ol'Man.

So sorry to hear that swamp. It sounds like some serious scorched-earth policy is in order.

Dang straight! Try biting this!

When my wife and I lived in the city of Buffalo years ago, we saw a real "biker gang." Dudes came rolling by deep; 15-20 all decked out in their leathers in the hot sun. Funny thing though-- one or all must have had a lost or suspended license due to an incident. They were all riding regular bicycles, complete with orange fiberglass safety flagpoles and red bike pendants! I'll never forget the sight!

"Elaine, do you know what happens to a butter-based frosting after 60 years? I believe that what's about to happen to you will be punishment enough..."

GJ

I am ready to go Clausewitz on the snakes....standby for total war!

Freddie "K.O." Hubbard.

Pretty cool EB! Did you see much of Nashville?

Well, it looks like my listening room will take more time to put together than I thought. Now that the space is actually available, my other commitments are in the way a bit.

But I thought I'd throw a sneak-peek out there. Remember that RCA Victor pegboard I picked-up a month or so ago? I had a carpenter friend knock it down to a more manageable size sign (also a lot of the pegboard was rotted/stinky from being in an unfinished city basement for more than half a century). So here's what he did:

View attachment 1233051 View attachment 1233052

Things will come together slowly. BUT, I'm convinced, will look and sound great when I'm done.

GJ
:thumbsup: Looks Great GJ.

Back
Top Bottom