Richmond deadwax markings website had gone black (expired)

Dang that got stuck but quick. Sure would be nice to see things get unstuck when they are stale just like this one was stuck cause it is fresh.

Dang that got stuck but quick. Sure would be nice to see things get unstuck when they are stale just like this one was stuck cause it is fresh.
I know even the thread I started long ago has a ton of info and a better title for all to know what the threads about. Richmond deadwax is just one tinny part of it, but at least that thread will be easy to find now that it's linked in here.

Ph nothing wrong with this sticky, It is a bunch of old tired stickies throughout AK that keep me scrolling. Just need to mention it once in a while and maybe if I'm the pain others have been I can win member of the year, too.

Maybe....or maybe not.
The Mac forum is sticky to death...
Fortunately my Mac gear is gone. It could not hold up to the spotlight of direct comparison with some other gear. This keeps me free of needing to scroll through the first page of that forum to get to the few new threads with fresh content.

Fortunately my Mac gear is gone. It could not hold up to the spotlight of direct comparison with some other gear. This keeps me free of needing to scroll through the first page of that forum to get to the few new threads with fresh content.
It seems your quoting me twice in this thread is to insult only. I’m glad to have what I have, and I hope your far superior equipment makes you happy.

It seems your quoting me twice in this thread is to insult only. I’m glad to have what I have, and I hope your far superior equipment makes you happy.
Well you have your Mac supporters on the board and that is fine. There are some that are not as overwhelmed with the McIntosh sound, looks, resale value and such and for sure are not as vocal about their gear. That was just a comment that I have found better and can therefore avoid being part of the billions of lost hours scrolling through the stickies on that forum. You taking it as in insult, well that is up to you.

Lots of gear, lots of choices, hope we all enjoy the ones we have.

Last edited:
FWIW I was recently at a talk with folks from the Computer History Museum and it is called "digital dark age" as stuff leaks out of the web never to be seen again. Of course the DDA is more concerned with the loss of ability to read certain media. Retrieving data from long lost tape due to the machines being long obsolete.

Well you have your Mac supporters on the board and that is fine. There are some that are not as overwhelmed with the McIntosh sound, looks, resale value and such and for sure are not as vocal about their gear. That was just a comment that I have found better and can therefore avoid being part of the billions of lost hours scrolling through the stickies on that forum. You taking it as in insult, well that is up to you.

Lots of gear, lots of choices, hope we all enjoy the ones we have.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom