Best artwork for listening space

432HzBob

Lunatic Member
Soliciting ideas and photos of what you all might have for music or movie related artwork in your listening space.
What are some of the classics one should have on the wall for street cred?

th

How about this?

Tasteful. [Mod Edit] No posters!!! and framed album covers fall in this as well.

I do have a nicely framed limited and numbered SRV gold record,#38/2500 put out by the SRV Estate in 1999. But this is memorability and a collectable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt a 12 year old boy....or girl even know who these people are.

Or would want to. That guitar would be worth a fortune if it hadn't been smashed to pieces. He looks violent and dangerous IMO.

Any artists who smashed up their gear were pretty stupid to me.

Then again, I did love the idea of rockers throwing TVs out their hotel windows back in the day. Just wouldn't work these days- flat screens don't explode like CRTs after falling 10 stories to the pavement below I guess. :)

Who are "These People"?

Well, that would be Johnny Cash, the members of Pink Floyd and Pete Townsend the pics that are posted. [Mod Edit]

Oops missed the maxell dude.

Well, that would be Johnny Cash, the members of Pink Floyd and Pete Townsend the pics that are posted. [Mod Edit]
Oops missed the maxell dude.
If it's a poster and 99% of album covers it's not going on my walls. A print art work or real photo framed and matted is another story.

:rolleyes:

imgres-1.jpg imgres.jpg imgres-2.jpg imgres-3.jpg

Art is in the eye of the beholder just like everybody has their own opinion of what sounds good.

Does "Dogs Playing Poker", or Elvis (on black velvet, of course) count?

I don't wear an ascot and smoking jacket, so I'm cool with whatever anyone has on their walls. Posters, concert ticket stubs, guitars, landscapes, family photos, whatever floats your boat. Even those ugly foam wall treatments are OK.

What I have in the basement or garage is NOT what my wife would allow anywhere in the house proper.

I have 14" x 20" reproductions of Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back posters on canvas. I'm still looking for ROTJ...

I don't wear an ascot and smoking jacket, so I'm cool with whatever anyone has on their walls.
Me too, but the thread is asking what we hang on our walls in our listening space and soliciting ideas. [Mod Edit]

What I have in the basement or garage is NOT what my wife would allow anywhere in the house proper.
See she kicked you out of the house. My listening space is in the living room and I listen throughout the house. The OP said a listening space not the garage.

just kidding guys, I only hang art courtesy of the original artists, and they must bathe thoroughly before I allow them into my home, and they must mount it up on the wall themselves, I'm far too dainty and highbrow to put nails in my own wall like some heathen

Back
Top Bottom