What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

As a teenager back in the early 80's Pacific Stereo was a Godsend because they had things I could actually afford. I bought a crappy BSR turntable and blank tapes to record my albums. All of that stuff is long gone. I do remember drooling over their house brand CONCEPT receivers and such but they were out of my limited reach. I think that by the time I got out of the Navy (1986) and back to California the had gone out of business and I was
becoming aware of the better quality gear and hanging out at the mid and higher end salons.
Reminds me of J&R Music World from NYC .

0041ba68.jpg

As a teenager back in the early 80's Pacific Stereo was a Godsend because they had things I could actually afford. I bought a crappy BSR turntable and blank tapes to record my albums. All of that stuff is long gone. I do remember drooling over their house brand CONCEPT receivers and such but they were out of my limited reach. I think that by the time I got out of the Navy (1986) and back to California the had gone out of business and I was
becoming aware of the better quality gear and hanging out at the mid and higher end salons.
I used to go to them as well. :thumbsup:
There is a butt load of cool stuff on the tube :)

Back
Top Bottom